- 8 oz dark chocolate
- 1/2 cup mixed nuts (such as almonds, walnuts, and pecans)
- 1/2 cup dried fruit (such as cranberries, raisins, and cherries)
How to prepare:
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt the dark chocolate in a double boiler or in the microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring between each interval.
- Stir in the mixed nuts and dried fruit.
- Pour the mixture onto the prepared baking sheet and spread it into an even layer.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until set.
- Break the chocolate bark into pieces and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.