Cauliflower flowers in the oven – as a perfect addition to any meal or as a healthy snack on its own. You can use fresh cauliflower or cauliflower flowers.
- 1 large cauliflower or a packet of frozen cauliflower flowers
- 5-6 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Separate the cauliflower flowers, or thaw the frozen cauliflower flowers for about 4 minutes on the counter.
- In fresh cauliflower – soak the cauliflower flowers in cold water for about 10 minutes and dry with a paper towel.
- Line a pan with baking paper, sprinkle the cauliflower flowers on it and coat the flowers with olive oil – mix with your hands.
- Sprinkle salt and black pepper over all the flowers and bake for 20-30 minutes. In the last 5 minutes of baking, it is recommended to turn the oven to grill mode for extra crispy cauliflower flowers.
- The cauliflower is ready when it is soft, check with a fork carefully.
* Upgrade – When you take out of the oven, you can sprinkle yellow cheese or mozzarella chips on the cauliflower.