A colorful and especially delicious roasted pepper salad. The sweetness and sourness of the salad go great with bread, starter salads and various spreads. It is highly recommended!
- 3 green peppers
- 3 red peppers
- 3 yellow peppers
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (or balsamic vinegar)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut the peppers, place in a baking pan on the inside, and bake in the oven for about three quarters of an hour over medium heat.
- Cool slightly and peel the peppers (it is recommended to cool the peppers in a plastic bag, which will make it easier to peel).
- Cut the peeled peppers into strips and transfer to a bowl.
- Crush the garlic and add to the bowl.
- Add the lemon, oil, salt and pepper and mix.