A simple, delicious and surprising recipe for a spring tabbouleh salad that will do you good in the stomach. The parsley and mint leaves in our dipped recipe add freshness and color, and no less important – lots of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that make the recipe a celebration of health.
- 1.5 cups burgul
- 2 cups hot or boiling water
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 1⁄2 bunch mint
- 3 large tomatoes
- 3 green onions
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 lemons
- Teaspoon of salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- Soak the burgul in a bowl with the hot water, cover with a towel and wait about 15 minutes, until the liquids are absorbed.
- Chop the parsley, mint, tomatoes and onions, and add to the burgundy bowl.
- Season with olive oil, lemon, salt and pepper, and mix.
You can Also Try:
You can replace the tomatoes with pomegranate seeds, and / or the green onions with chives.
You can also add finely chopped cucumber to the salad.